Only car repairers which meet the AA's exacting standards will achieve certification as an AA Approved Repairer.
This means you can get quality car repairs in line with the AA's high standards for auto-electrical, automatic transmission, suspension and steering, brakes and clutches, auto radiators, air-conditioning and general repairs.
AA Approved Repairers will:
- Provide a written quote (if requested by you)
- Work to a consistently high standard of repair
- Adhere to the AA's repairer specifications
- Ensure a competent and qualified tradesperson performs the work
- Provide quality workmanship at a fair price
They'll give you an estimate on your car repairs. If you'd like a written quote, they'll be happy to provide this.