1. The promoter of this competition is AA Finance.
2. How to enter: All settled AA Finance loans that are drawn down during the promotional period are eligible and will go in the draw to win.
3. Promotional period commences 12am 5 December 2017 to 5pm 12 January 2018.
4. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
5. The competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
6. Entry is limited to one per person and each entry is only eligible for one prize.
7. Employees, District Councillors and contractors of NZAA Limited and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this competition. For this purpose NZAA Limited includes itself, any division, subsidiary, third party under contract, or joint venture companies including, but not limited to, AA Insurance Limited and AA Life Services Limited.
8. Winners will be randomly drawn by the Promoter out of all the entries received on 16 January 2018 and contacted by 19 January 2018.
9. The prize will be forfeit if contact cannot be made by 23 January 2018 and a further draw will be conducted from the remaining entries.
10. The prize is a $2,000 travel gift card from the winner’s preference of Flight Centre, House of Travel or helloworld.
11. If a winner decides not to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited and a further draw will be conducted from the remaining entries.
12. If a winner is under the age of 18 at the time of the draw, the prize will be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian.
13. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
14. Proof of identification will be required prior to prize claims.
15. Prize must be taken as offered, cannot be redeemed for cash and is neither transferable nor exchangeable, except at the promoter's sole discretion.
16. Each winner agrees to hold the promoter, its directors, officers, employees and assignees harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the use of their prize. Each winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by the use or redemption of their prize.
17. The promoter's decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of transactions.
19. The promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, modify the prize draw, verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process
20. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned; whether caused by infection of computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or any other cause beyond the control of the promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.