AA Life Services Limited (“AA Life”) by way of a letter offered certain AA Members with existing AA Memberships an offer of one year membership (standard membership only) if they take up a new AA Life Funeral Cover Policy (“Offer Letter”) during the period stated in the Offer Letter (“Offer Period”). By agreeing to take up the offer , you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Offer - New Funeral Cover Policy
AA Life is offering a one year membership (offer covers the standard membership fee only) with AA (“AA Membership”) to the named recipient of the Offer Letter who takes out and pays the first premium for a new AA Life Funeral Cover Policy during the period noted in the Offer Letter (“Offer”).
- The AA Membership Offer means that the customer’s current standard personal AA Membership will be renewed for another year on and from their renewal date.
- Take out a new Funeral Cover Policy within the Offer Period and pay at least one premium payment in full to qualify for the Offer. Limit of one AA Membership per Funeral Cover policy sold.
- Policy must be taken out by calling AA Life (contact details are in the Offer Letter), through a call from the AA Life contact centre or through any AA Centre. Offer is not capable of acceptance online.
- You must have paid at least one premium payment for the Funeral Cover Policy in full in order to qualify for the Offer (i.e. at least one fortnightly payment must have been paid before the AA Membership credit will be applied).
- AA Life, in conjunction with the New Zealand Automobile Association, will endeavour to apply the credit to your AA Membership account within 2 – 4 weeks of receiving your first premium payment for the AA Life Funeral Cover Policy. AA Life and the New Zealand Automobile Association will not be liable to you or any third party for any delay in applying the credit.
You will not be eligible for the Offer or the AA Membership if:
- You are not the named recipient of the Offer Letter.
- You are renewing an AA Life Funeral Cover Policy or you take out a policy which is not AA Life Funeral Cover.
- You take out a new Funeral Cover Policy but then cancel it at any time prior to the AA Membership credit being applied to your AA Membership account.
- You do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the terms of the AA Life Funeral Cover Policy or the AA Membership Terms and Conditions (which can be found at aa.co.nz/terms).
- By accepting the AA Membership Offer, you will not be eligible for any other AA Life offer in conjunction with your purchase of the new Funeral Cover Policy (other than the AA Membership Offer and/or the 20% discount when you and your partner take out cover together).
- Your application for a new AA Life Funeral Cover Policy is subject to standard underwriting criteria.
- The Offer is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- The Offer will not be extended to anyone who is not the addressee named on the Offer Letter including if those persons take out a new Funeral Cover Policy during the Offer Period.
- AA Life may refuse to provide the Offer to a customer who, in AA Life’s opinion, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms and Conditions, the terms of the AA Life Funeral Cover Policy or AA Membership Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- AA Life, its related companies and agencies associated with this Offer, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (“Loss”) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Offer, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
- AA Life reserves the right to modify the terms of the Offer at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the Offer at any time. Any such modification, postponement or cancellation is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AA Life policies are underwritten by Asteron Life Limited. AA Life Funeral Cover is subject to standard underwriting conditions and to policy terms and conditions. Please refer to the AA Life Funeral Cover policy document for full policy and benefit terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this Offer is AA Life Services Limited, with registered office at the Vero Centre, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with New Zealand law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.