Government services

A number of government services are available at your nearest AA Centre such as driver licensing, personal IRD number applications and adding a photo to your SuperGold card.

New Zealand Transport Agency

The AA has a long standing relationship with the NZ Transport Agency (NZTA), working together to deliver a range of vehicle and driver licensing services.

IRD number applications

Need to get a personal IRD number? The AA can help - we’re authorised to accept resident individual IRD number applications through our AA Centres across the country.

SuperGold card

If you would like to add a photo to your SuperGold Card, you can do this at an AA Driver and Vehicle Training Licensing Agent - find your nearest Agent.

Driver licensing

The AA can help with all your driver licensing needs. Check here to find out what you need to complete a car driver licence application in NZ.

RealMe Verified Identity

Get your RealMe Verified Identity at the AA.

New! Our navigation has changed.

Use this button to access the site content.

 |  Learn more