- Make Honda
- Model Jazz
- Series Sport
- Year 2012
- Colour Grey
- Odometer 59845
- Transmission Automatic
- Doors 5 Door
- Fuel type Petrol
- Body Hatchback
- Area Auckland
- CC Rating 1500
- This is a very economical vehicle at 6.7 Litres/ 100km, 4.5 star out of 6 fuel energy rating, reducing petrol costs.
- A great city runaround, and travels well between cities with Sports mode and cruise control .
- NZ NEW
- English manual in glove box
- Interior 5 seats, cloth
- 6 airbags (usually only 2 airbags in the Japanese Honda Fit)
- 3 year battery warranty expiring in Nov 2019.
- 2 owners- Honda Newmarket and the current owner.
- The vehicle has been kept in a garage.
- A full service history with Honda Newmarket is available in pdf and in the vehicle glove box.
- Large boot storage with rear seats flattening out for moving household goods, even furniture.
- Bicycle tow bar
- ABS Braking
- Air Conditioning
- Child seat anchor point
- Cruise Control
- Electric Mirrors
- Electric Windows
- Parking Sensors (Rear)
- Power Steering
- Rear Wiper
- Remote Locking
- Two Sets of smart Keys
- 4.5 Star Fuel Saver Rating
- Pay by cash or internet banking, OR
- Pay this car off in installments with competitive interest rates through U-Sell Greenlane, Stock Number 25118077
Come see it at the U-Sell Greenlane yard before it sells!
Monday to Saturday 9am until 5:30pm
Sundays 10am until 4pm
(closed Public Holidays)
U-Sell Park & Sell Yard is the Best Way to Buy and Sell cars
* Buy with confidence from our friendly team
* Trade-ins welcome
* Hassle free buying, all paperwork done for you
Contact U-Sell Greenlane, Dave, Nick or Alistair ph 09 523-2540 or 027 748 7355, or email [email protected]
We can accept eftpos, internet transfers, and cash.
We give you time and space, no pressure, to look at a range of cars.
When you make your choice you can deal direct with the owner and pay only the agreed price no hidden extra costs.
This car qualifies for Janssen\'s Mechanical Warranty for complete peace of mind (with Free Emergency Roadside Assistance)
We can also help with:
* On-Site Independent Mechanical Inspections
* VIR check to make sure no money is owing on the car
* Finance options. No deposit is available
* Vehicle Insurance
* Change of ownership
* Car registration if necessary
IMPORTANT: This is an assessment only. It is the buyers\'responsibility to view the vehicle and to be satisfied in all respects prior to purchase.
- Private seller