Terms and conditions
Participation in the Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- AA Life Services Limited (“AA Life”) is offering a one-off cash back payment of 20% of premiums that are paid in the first 12 months of the policy’s life (“cash back”) to those participants who mention the promo code CASHBACK, take out and pay for the twelve months of premiums for a new Qualifying Policy online, over the phone, or in an AA Centre during the Offer Period ("Offer").
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- "Qualifying Policy" means a new Life Cover insurance policy underwritten by Asteron Life Limited, where the date cover starts being no earlier than the commencement of the Offer Period.
- The "Offer Period" is from 2 February to 31 March 2021.
Offer – New Qualifying Policy
- You must have paid for the first twelve months of premiums for the Qualifying Policy in full in order to qualify for the Offer.
- AA Life will endeavour to make the cash back payment on the 20th of the month following the date of your 1st year anniversary.
- The cash back payment will be made into the customer’s account which they use for their premium payment. While AA Life will endeavour to make cash back payments on schedule, AA Life will have no liability for any delay in processing the cash back payment.
- The Qualifying Policy's premium must not be in arrears.
- You will not be eligible for the Offer or the cash back if:
- You are renewing a policy (including renewing a Qualifying Policy).
- You take a new Qualifying Policy out but then cancel it at any time prior to the later of the cash back being dispatched to you or one month after the Offer Period.
- You have a Life Cover policy from AA Life that is cancelled for any reason up to three months before the Offer Period
- You have a Life Cover policy from AA Life that is cancelled for any reason during the Offer Period
- By accepting the cash back, you will not be eligible for any other AA Life offer in conjunction with your purchase of the new Qualifying Policy, other than the following discounts where applicable:
- The 5% AA Member discount (on all AA Life policies)
- The 5% Multi-product discount
- Your application for a new Qualifying Policy with AA Life is subject to standard underwriting criteria.
- AA Life may, in its absolute discretion, refuse to provide the Offer to a customer who, in AA Life’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees, contractors, and their immediate families (including partners, siblings, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren), of the following, are not eligible for the Promotion: The New Zealand Automobile Association Incorporated ('NZAA') and subsidiaries of NZAA; NZAA District Councillors; any company with which the NZAA has a current joint venture arrangement; shareholders and suppliers of AA Life; including agencies, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and affiliated providers.
Limitation of Liability
- AA Life, its related companies and agencies associated with this Offer, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (“Loss”) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Offer, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
- The cash back is not transferable.
- AA Life reserves the right to modify the terms of this Offer at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the Offer at any time.
- AA Life may refuse to provide the Offer to a customer who, in AA Life’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- AA Life’s decision in relation to the Offer is final and no correspondence will be entered.
- AA Life policies, including Life Cover is underwritten by Asteron Life Limited. Policy cover is subject to standard underwriting conditions and to policy terms and conditions. Please refer to the AA Life Cover policy document for full policy and benefit terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this Offer is The New Zealand Automobile Association Incorporated.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with New Zealand law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.