Real Journeys Milford Sound Overnight Cruises
With our nature guide and friendly crew, you will cruise the full length of this spectacular fiord out to the Tasman Sea. Keep a lookout for Fiordland wildlife, especially fur seals basking on the rocks and explore the shoreline in tender craft.
As the shadows deepen the vessel returns under sail (weather permitting) to Harrison Cove for the night. In our cosy saloon, enjoy a delicious meal and socialise with other passengers. 3-course evening buffet dinner, cooked breakfast and activities included.
- Accommodation: twin-share cabins with ensuite bathrooms
- Activities: Kayaking or exploring the shoreline by small boat with our nature guide
- Departures: mid Sep - mid May
- Accommodation: twin-share compartments and shared bathroom facilities
- Activities: Exclusive 1.5hr walk on the Milford Track or explore the fiord by small boat
- Departures: Nov - Mar
- Coach connections from Te Anau and Queenstown available (extra cost)
- Flight connections available from Queenstown (weather dependent).
See our website for departures, prices, full cruise details and other great Fiordland, Queenstown and Stewart Island excursions.
Check out these Must-do's nearby
If you want your senses drenched in Fiordland’s wilderness, vastness and beauty, without being drenched in that seemingly perpetual rain, take the Piopiotahi Highway. Read the story . . .
One of the country’s most famous walks so, let’s get the house- (or hut-) keeping out of the way first: you’ll need to book in the heavy season. Read the story . . .