Even the most carefully planned travel can go unexpectedly wrong. No matter how careful you are, some events are simply beyond your control. With our travel insurance cover help is just a phone call away when emergencies strike. That way you can get on with enjoying your trip, or at least have a safe return home.
Cover to suit you
It is important to give you the choice and flexibility in cover that best suits your needs. We offer you the following two policy levels, with the option to select your own excess:
- Comprehensive Policy - our top of the range product with higher limits and extended benefits
- Essentials Policy - covers the main risks faced by a traveller with restricted benefits and lower policy limits
- Medical and repatriation expenses
- Emergency assistance provided 24-hours/seven days with a worldwide network of companies
- Replacement cover on baggage items less than two years old
- Free cover for dependent children less than 21 years
- Rental vehicle excess cover
- Recreational sports covered free of charge: leisure skiing and snowboarding, scuba diving (with PADI or NAUI qualification), hot air ballooning, parasailing and paragliding, bungy jumping and white-water rafting in grade four or less rivers.