AA Members are entitled to free eye examinations at Specsavers (valued at $60), once every two years. Book your free eye examination at your nearest Specsavers store. Remember to present your AA Membership card on arrival.
Your eye examination at Specsavers
Performed by a qualified optometrist and taking around 30 minutes, an eye examination at Specsavers:
- Finds out about you and your vision needs
- Analyses your current eyewear (if worn)
- Measures your vision and how your eyes focus
- Checks that your eyes are healthy, inside and out, and checks for diseases such as cataract and glaucoma
- If necessary, determines the prescription that gives you the clearest, most comfortable vision possible
- Reviews the examinations findings with you
- Makes recommendations tailored to your personal needs
Terms and conditions
Excludes contact lens examination.
Limit one check per Member every two years.
AA Membership card must be presented prior to examination.