There are two categories of AA Taxi Care, depending on the weight of your vehicle. AA Taxi Care covers passenger service vehicles from cars to 12-seater mini coaches.
Taxi car and light commercial van cover
The driver of your nominated vehicles will receive:
- Unlimited callouts
- Emergency taxi up to $60 in the event we can’t fix the problem at roadside
- Roadside mechanical failure assistance
- Non-mechanical failure assistance for lost keys or lockouts, flat tyres and flat/faulty batteries
- Tow to nearest place of repair or safety if we can't fix the problem at the roadside
- Emergency side-glass repair where we have coverage
In 90% of cases, we're able to fix the problem on the spot. If we can't get your taxi then and there, we'll tow it to a place of safety or repair.
Upgrades and optional extras
PlusOne charge card
If you add an optional PlusOne charge card to your account, this gives you:
- Fuel discounts
- Special discounts from participating retailers
- 50 days interest-free purchase power
AA Taxi Care Premium
Upgrade to AA Taxi Care Premium and you'll receive:
- Rental car (for up to three days)
- Emergency accommodation
- Towing to the repairer of your choice
Our Business Services Call Centre ensures your employees or customers can get help at any time. We have an electronic mapping system to pinpoint the vehicle's location and fully trained, very experienced specialists in our AA Roadservice vehicles.
|Standard pricing per vehicle p.a.
|Premium pricing per vehicle p.a.
All job costs are on-charged and all costs are GST inclusive. If you choose to upgrade your cover to include a fuel card, this incurs a card fee of $3.50 per card per month and 20c per transaction fee. These rates are GST exclusive.