- Entering into this competition by using the promo code AIRNZ prior to purchase of a new AA Life Life Cover or Funeral Cover insurance policy (Qualifying Policy) is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible for entry into this prize draw you must:
- Have received communication of this competition from AA Life in respect of Life Cover or Funeral Cover (to selected AA Members by email); and
- Have taken out a new Qualifying Policy in the period 26 May 2016 to 24 June 2016 (Competition Period) using the promo code AIRNZ. Application for cover is subject to underwriting acceptance; and
- Make your first premium payment in full in respect of the Qualifying Policy by 25 July 2016.
- Employees of AA Life and its related companies, including companies within the Suncorp Group and the New Zealand Automobile Association, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter this competition (‘Non-Eligible Persons’).
- There is a limit of one entry per person regardless of whether that person takes out more than one Qualifying Policy during the Competition Period.
- By entering into this competition, you will not be eligible for any other AA Life offer in conjunction with your purchase of the new Qualifying Policy (other than the AA Member discount and/or the 10% Health and Lifestyle discount (applicable to Life Cover only) or 20% discount when you and your partner take out cover together (applicable to Funeral Cover only) to the extent applicable.)
- There will be one (1) prize (‘Prize’) to be won. The winner of the Prize (‘Prize Winner’) will receive an Air New Zealand Great Mystery Break for two people which includes:
- Return air travel (seat and bag) on Air New Zealand from the prize winner’s nearest Air New Zealand serviced domestic airport (in New Zealand), to a mystery destination in New Zealand
- Two nights, twin share accommodation in a 3-4 star accommodation at the mystery destination selected and booked by Air New Zealand Holidays.
- Return taxi or shuttle transfers between the airport and your accommodation.
- The Prize excludes airport transfers to and from the departure airport, food and drink, excess baggage charges, personal items, phone calls and all other costs incurred by the Prize Winner when redeeming the Prize (‘Additional Costs’). All Additional Costs are the Prize Winner’s responsibility. The Prize is subject to Air New Zealand’s full terms and conditions relating to the Air New Zealand Great Mystery Break, which are found at www.airnewzealand.co.nz.
- The Prize Winner will receive an open dated voucher valid for travel within 12 months from the date of issue of the voucher. Extensions beyond 12 months are not permitted. It is the Prize Winner’s responsibility to make their travel booking directly with Air New Zealand.
- The Prize Winner will be determined by a random draw from all valid entries. The draw will be made on or before 27 July 2016 (‘Draw Date’). If a Non-Eligible Person is drawn at random, their entry will be declared invalid and the Prize will be redrawn. AA Life reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry.
- The Prize Winner will be contacted by AA Life by phone on the number provided to AA Life during purchase of the Qualifying Policy. If, after making reasonable attempts, AA Life cannot contact the Prize Winner by phone within 10 working days of the Draw Date, the Prize Winner will not be eligible to receive the Prize. AA Life may redraw the Prize on the same terms and conditions, until a winner is successfully contacted.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged for any other product or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winner does not wish to or is unable to take up the Prize for any reason whatsoever.
- The Prize will be couriered to the Prize Winner within 20 days after notification of their win.
- In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, AA Life may at its discretion substitute a prize of similar value without notice.
- By accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by AA Life for no additional compensation including but not limited to AA Life using his or her name and/or photograph and that of his or her travel companion in a story about their mystery break as determined by AA Life. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of AA Life.
- AA Life may refuse to award the Prize to a participant who, in AA Life’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these terms and conditions.
- AA Life reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the competition at any time. AA Life’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AA Life and its related companies will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the competition including as a result of entry into the competition or winning or use of the Prize, except where such Loss can not be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
- The promoter of this competition is AA Life Services Limited (AA Life) which has its registered office at Vero Centre, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland.
- Policy cover with AA Life is subject to our standard underwriting conditions. AA Life policies are underwritten by Asteron Life Limited. Limits, excesses, terms, conditions and exclusions apply to the insurance cover referred to. For full policy and benefit terms and conditions please see the Funeral Cover policy document or the Life Cover policy document.