Information about AA online account, registration and logging in and out on aa.co.nz.
I don't know what kind of account to register for
There are two types of accounts on the site that you can register for, depending on whether you're a Member or not.
MyAA, the 24/7 online AA Membership self-service tool
AA Members can:
- Manage your Membership
- View and update your personal details (e.g. physical address, phone number, email)
- Access a wide range of exclusive Member discounts
- Renew & upgrade your Membership
- Order your replacement card
- View your AA Smartfuel CPL balance
Non Member AA Smartfuel cardholders
If you're not an AA Member but have picked up a free AA Smartfuel card from a participating retailer, register your card and you'll be able to:
- View your AA Smartfuel transactions
- Manage your account online
- Opt in to receive the latest AA Smartfuel offers by email or text message
Please note your AA Smartfuel login only allows access to your AA Smartfuel account.
I'm being asked to activate a new MyAA account and update my login credentials but I don't know why
Since the last time you logged into your AA account, we've migrated to a new identity platform. We've upgraded our AA online account to increase security. To activate your new MyAA account, all you need to do is set up your new login credentials and connect your AA Membership number.
Please follow the steps below to activate your new MyAA account:
- Click here to set up your new account
- Enter your email address and new password
- Verify your email address and AA Membership number
- You are now ready to explore your new MyAA application and features!
I can't remember my login credentials
You can retrieve your email address and/or password by following these instructions:
- Go to aa.co.nz/login and choose your account type by pressing one of the two buttons - AA Members or AA Smartfuel cardholders.
- You can retrieve your login credentials by using the "forgot email" and/or "forgot password" features.
- Click as appropriate and follow the instructions.
Why aren't my login credentials working?
There may be a couple of reasons why your login credentials (email address and/or password) aren’t working:
- The email address and/or password you're entering are different from the ones you created when signed up for a MyAA or AA Smartfuel account.
- You may have forgotten the email address and/or password you supplied when you signed up for a MyAA account.
I want to log out
To log out, hover your mouse or tap the button over the “My account” tile located on the top right hand corner of your screen. From the options displayed, select “Logout”. Once you do, you will be logged out.