AA Directions is giving away an incredible Heritage Expeditions 12-day cruise for two people to the Subantarctic Islands, valued at $25,500.
Join New Zealand's pioneering expedition cruise company Heritage Expeditions on the adventure of a lifetime exploring New Zealand's wild and remote Subantarctic Islands, Fiordland and Stewart Island.
Travel is aboard Heritage Expeditions' luxurious, purpose-built 140-guest flagship Heritage Adventurer. Set sail from the southern shores of New Zealand on this authentic expedition cruise to explore the wild and beautiful Subantarctic Islands. An all-inclusive 12-day voyage, the journey takes you to the wildlife havens of Campbell, Auckland and Snares Islands; to Stewart and Ulva Islands and ventures into parts of Fiordland only accessible by sea.
The cruise is from 20-31 December 2023, so you’ll get to celebrate Christmas in very special part of remotest New Zealand.
Be in to win a Beyond Fiordland: New Zealand's Wildest Islands cruise for two people with Heritage Expeditions, travelling in a Deck 4 Superior Stateroom. The prize is valued at $25,500. This incredible prize includes:
- One night twin share accommodation in Queenstown prior to departure, including dinner and breakfast.
- Transfer from Queenstown to the ship.
- On-board ship accommodation.
- All meals, plus house wine, beer and soft drinks at lunch and dinner.
- All expedition shore excursions (excluding optional excursions).
- A programme of lectures by noted naturalists.
- The post-cruise transfer from Bluff to Queenstown.
To be in to win, enter your details in the form below. Competition closes at 11.59pm on 12 November 2023.
Terms and conditions: Prize winner must be available to travel between 20-31 December 2023. Winner is responsible for their own travel costs associated with this prize to get to and from Queenstown. Click here for the full Terms and Conditions.
Explore more from AA Directions magazine while you're here:
- Soak up some rays on Australia's Sunshine Coast
- Survival story: lost in the bush