Murphy's Law says your work vehicle will break down in the worst possible place, at the worst possible time. Our AA Roadservice team is ready to help whenever you need us. On average, we receive approximately half a million calls for help every year and over half are attended within 45 minutes.
If your vehicle is covered under a Business Membership programme it doesn't matter which member of your team is driving your company vehicle - they can call for AA Roadservice. It’s the vehicle we cover, no matter who is driving.
In most cases we'll fix the problem at the roadside and have you safely on your way. We'll provide you with expert advice and, if extra support is needed, we'll tow your car or van to the nearest place of safety or repair.
Our roadside services include:
- Testing your battery and organising a replacement if necessary^
- Jump-starting your vehicle
- Getting access to your vehicle if you're locked out
- Changing your wheel
- Free delivery of fuel if you run out (you pay for the fuel)
- Free temporary side glass replacement^
- Organising a windscreen chip or crack repair^
^ Service available in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and most provincial areas.
What you need to have available when you call us for help
It’s simple – have your vehicle registration number handy when you call us for help; it's the vehicle we cover, no matter who the driver is.
Please make sure that your vehicle has a current warrant of fitness and registration for our service providers to get you moving.
If you need help, you’ll be asked to join the AA Business Care programme with an additional callout fee of $90 or $165 (depending on whether a service officer or a contractor is needed) payable by credit card. When you call us, we’ll ask for your credit card details.
Once we complete your AA Business Care application over the phone, we’ll send our AA Roadservice specialists to help.
About AA Roadservice
AA Business Service Centre
- Our national AA Business Service Centre operates 24/7.
- Our call centre is equipped with state of the art electronic mapping systems which help pinpoint your location quickly and accurately.
- If we're delayed, this is generally because of a remote location, bad weather or heavy traffic, and we will advise you.
AA Business Centre Case Managers
- Our case managers are trained customer service professionals with excellent knowledge of New Zealand geography.
- On average, we take 360,000 calls for assistance each year.
AA Roadservice team
- Our AA Roadservice staff are fully qualified and very experienced.
- Our team covers New Zealand's main metropolitan and provincial areas.
- To support our nationwide coverage, we also use a network of approximately 400 AA Roadservice contractors who have over 1,200 staff who will work with us to help.