Like many others, you may ask:
- I’m not a mechanic. How do I know what to check for?
- Will there be unexpected costs?
- Is this car safe?
- Is the car in good shape?
- What if I don’t have time to get it inspected?
- What is covered by a car inspection?
With our vehicle inspection, you’ll get:
- A comprehensive 100+ point vehicle check by a mechanic
- An overview of any recommended repairs
- An indication of any potential WOF issues
- Clarity around the condition of the car before you buy it
- The choice to come to one of our many site locations NZ wide or we can come to you in Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton or Christchurch.
FOR AA MEMBERS
FOR NON MEMBERS
Why choose AA
- We’re independent
- We’ll be able to spot what you can’t
- We have extensive coverage across New Zealand
- We check and test over 100 unique parts with every car inspection
- We inspect and test over 20,000 vehicles a year, so we know what we’re looking for
- Our practical knowledge is combined with the use of specialist diagnostic equipment to test a vehicle's alternator, battery and relative compression.
- Mobile inspectors can come to you in Auckland, Wellington and Hamilton.