Ask an expert


Hi. I have a infringement for a expired car registration. I apply online for a 12 months one and now my car is registered. I just wanted to know if I can have that infringement waived and, how do I go about it? Thanx


Hi there,
You will need to apply to the issuer of the infringement on the potential of lifting it upon compliance.
However there is no guarantee that this will be accepted.