Pre Purchase Inspection
Our business hours may vary during Covid-19 restrictions. Please also keep an eye on aa.co.nz for further updates on AA Motoring services during Covid-19 restrictions.
Why an AA Pre Purchase Inspection is so important:
When you buy a car, you may have a number of questions about its condition and safety that you can't answer yourself. Assume nothing. An independent AA Pre Purchase Vehicle Inspection will give you complete peace of mind.
With our vehicle inspection, you’ll get:
- A comprehensive 100+ point vehicle check by an experienced mechanic (taking approx. 90 minutes)
- An overview of any recommended repairs
- An indication of any potential WoF issues
- Clarity around the condition of the car before you buy it
- Personalised service - whether you're coming to one of our many site locations or we're coming to you!
- Reassurance that you can buy your car with confidence
Why choose the AA?
- We’re independent - you can trust us
- We have more than 30 sites across New Zealand and have been helping Kiwi motorists for over 25 years
- If you live in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Hastings, Napier or Havelock North, we have mobile inspectors who can come to you*
- We inspect and test over 100,000 vehicles every year, across our range of services
- We check and test over 100 unique parts with every car inspection
- We combine our practical knowledge with the use of specialist diagnostic equipment to test a vehicle's alternator, starter motor and battery system