EVworld NZ is the electric vehicle (EV) showcase. Last year, over 4,400 people attended the event, demonstrating the growing enthusiasm for all things EV in New Zealand.
EVs aren’t just electric vehicles - the EVworld expo covers e-bikes, e-scooters and the infrastructure associated with charging and maintaining this new technology. It’s a great opportunity to come and learn about EVs in all their forms.
There will be options to ride or drive an EV (including e-bikes and e-scooters) and meet the suppliers.
Ride/Drive in the following car models:
- Audi e-tron
- Mitsubishi OUTLANDER
- Nissan LEAF
- Hyundai Ioniq
- Hyundai Kona
- Renault KANGOO
- Renault ZOE
- Volkswagen e-GOLF
Free seminars will be available to assist the public to help you make informed decisions on switching from an ICE (internal combustion engine, or petrol car) to an environmentally friendly, cost-effective EV.
There will be plenty of opportunity to have any EV-related questions answered by the ‘Evangelists’, experts, regulators, manufacturers and distributors.
- Everything you need to know as a first time EV buyer
- Real World Experience – busting the myths around EV’s
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS) in New Zealand – democratising access to EVS
- Everything you need to know about charging your EV safely and efficiently
- EV love - Realising the true value of you EV
- EV batteries 101
- EVs and your power supply
- Leading the charge – stories from the great EV word tour
- EV buyer’s checklist - what to ask when considering an EV
- The basics of EV maintenance
- Smart technology – Smart EVs linked to smart houses
The show has a trade day on Friday 2 August and a public day on Saturday 3rd. Both of these are at ASB Showgrounds and are FREE to attend.
To pre-register and go into the draw to win either the use of a Hyundai Kona Electric for a month or your very own Scoozi INOKIM e-scooter from BikeMe, visit evworld.nz