Win a Pacific Islands Cruise for Two
Vote for your favourite New Zealand Car of the Year in this year's People's Choice competition, and go in a draw to win a Pacific Islands cruise for two people. Full prize draw T&Cs apply.
All eligible voters will be entered in to a prize draw to win a 9 night Pacific Islands cruise on the Pacific Jewel, departing Auckland with P&O cruises, in an ocean-view cabin for two people.
Take to the open seas and enjoy stop offs at Noumea, Lifou, Port Vila and Mare.
Cruise departs from Auckland on Monday 6 August 2018 and returns to Auckland on Wednesday 15 August 2018.
Included In your cruise fare:
- Cruise duration for 9 nights as stated above
- Accommodation in an ocean view cabin with private facilities
- World class entertainment on board
- All main meals (please note, with the exception of standard tea, coffee and water, on board drinks are not included in this prize)
- Port taxes and fees
- Entry in to the $250 cash back offer - see below for more details.
The following items are not included as part of this prize package
- On board drinks - with the exception of standard tea, coffee and water.
- Flights or travel arrangements to and from the cruise departure point.
- Travel Insurance
- Purchased items of a personal nature.
- Access to the following facilities on board the Pacific Jewel (items to be used as guide only): Health & Spa, Onboard Casino, Duty Free, Shore Excursions, Medical Centre, Speciality Restaurant cover charge, P&O Edge activities.
NZAA strongly recommends you take out a travel insurance policy once you have accepted the prize. Should you choose not to purchase a travel insurance policy, the NZAA cannot be held financially liable for any claims or loss that you may incur.
Additional Information for the winner
- You are required to have a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity after your date of return.
- When requested, passenger names MUST be spelt as they are written in your passport. No name changes are permitted once provided and have been added to booking.
- Ages – One person in the cabin must be 20 years of age or older.
- Your passport should have adequate blank pages for any visas and subsequent stamps that may be required.
- It is important to point out that it is your (the passenger’s) responsibility to ensure you have the correct documents prior to joining your cruise to transit the countries included in the itinerary. Please be aware that failure to have the correct documents may result in denial of boarding or repatriation, in line with government regulations. Hoot Cruises can assist you with visa requirements.
$250 cash back Offer
- Cash back is claimable on completion of your cruise, and is only available to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Cash back can only be claimed by the lead person in the booking, and must be claimed within 12 weeks of completion of your cruise.
- A letter containing instructions on claiming your cash back will be delivered to your room during your cruise
- Lead guest may choose between an EFTPOS/Visa Gift Card or a digital eGift Card at selected retailers.
- Cards are subject to the terms & conditions of the issuer.
- Full cash back offer terms and conditions can be found here.
Cancellation/Amendment or Refunds
Cruise lines impose strict amendment and cancellation fees for any change to a booking once it has been confirmed. Please make sure you supply the correct names of both passengers (as they are written on passports) and exact birth dates, at time of prize confirmation.
If the prize winner is unable to travel on the prize date, you have until 30 April 2018 to transfer the value of the cruise on to another P&O cruise departing prior to 31 December 2018.
If you do this, you will forfeit the cash back offer and there is no refund value if you choose a cruise of lower value. If you choose a higher priced cruise, you will be expected to pay the difference to Hoot Cruises direct. The cruise credit will only be valid towards an alternate P&O cruise. You cannot choose an alternate cruise line.
Full cruise terms and conditions will be provided to the prize winner once they have been notified.
The above information is correct at this time however regulations may change at any time without notice. This is beyond the control of the NZAA and Hoot Cruises, therefore it is the passenger’s responsibility to source the appropriate documentation for travel.