AA Auto Centres provide a quality and cost effective one stop solution for customers with mechanical needs.
We focus on long-term strategic business partnerships and seek quality owners, personnel and workshops to join the AA Auto Centre.
What products and services do an AA Auto Centre offer?
The below products and services are provided to customers at the highest level, along with friendly, honest advice.
Key Products and Services Include:
- Warrant of Fitness inspections
- Menu-based vehicle servicing for all vehicle types - petrol, diesel, European
- Log book servicing
- Vehicle repairs
- AA Battery Service, including testing, charging, loan batteries and sales
- AA Vehicle Inspections, including *pre-purchase and mechanical inspections (*Selected locations)
- Windscreen glass and chip repair
- AA 10-Point Check
- AA Membership
What benefits do AA Auto Centre customers receive?
Customers Can Benefit From:
- High quality service and standards at a competitive price
- A guarantee of workmanship with a labour and parts guarantee - valid for 12-months/20,000km
- AA Smartfuel discounts and AA Member Benefits
Why do customers come to us?
People use AA Auto Centre for a variety of reasons, some of which can be found below.
New Zealand’s most trusted sign of quality
- From a motorist’s point of view, choosing a repairer can be difficult. It’s not easy to tell who will provide a reliable quality of service. The New Zealand Automobile Association was founded in 1903, and now boasts a Membership base of more than 1.8 million. It is unquestionably one of the most trusted brands in the country.
- The AA receives thousands of calls from people looking for reliable automotive repairers in their area. We supply details of their nearest AA Auto Centre.
- AA Auto Centres represent the highest standards of quality service, workmanship and fair prices.
- Not only do we offer quality servicing and repairs at a fair price, our work is guaranteed for 12-months or 20,000km (whichever comes first). As a result, repeat customers are very high.
- AA Members receive Member discounts plus a range of products and services including AA 10-Point Check and AA Smart Fuel.
- AA Auto Centres are conveniently located and have comfortable waiting rooms
- Easy online booking process and a wide coverage of locations throughout New Zealand.
- AA Auto Centres provide vehicle experts that customers can trust.