AA Driving School General Questions

AA Driver's Seat: Starter Sessions

AA Driver's Seat: Driving Lessons

  • What can I expect at my Driving Lesson?

  • Is it possible for me to take lessons in my own vehicle?

  • How many driving lessons will I need?

  • What are the costs of lessons?

  • Can I buy a package of Driving Lessons?

AA Driver's Seat: Practice Restricted Test

AA Driver's Seat: Practice Full Test

AA Driver's Seat: Senior Driver Coaching Session

Driver Training for Fleets & Businesses

Defensive Driving Courses

Driver Licensing

New! Our navigation has changed.

Use this button to access the site content.

 |  Learn more