Information for fully licensed drivers
Helping others to drive
If you are helping a child, parent, other relative or friend with driving assistance and advice, please see our resources for helping others to drive.
Information for senior drivers
Learn about the changes to the driver licensing system for older drivers and read our tips on how to be safe on the road as an older driver.
- Renewing your driver licence aged 75+
- How ageing can affect your driving
- Physical and mental fitness
- Reviewing your driving skills
- When your driving routine should change
- Medications and driving
- Being assessed by a specialist
- Preparing for the on-road safety test
Whether you are aiming for your driver licence or are already a fully licensed driver needing refresher driving lessons, please see the driver training that the AA has to offer you.