AA Home Response Plus Win Back Offer Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or modified from time to time.
- The promotion is being run by AA Home Limited, located at Level 16, 99 Albert Street, Auckland (the “Promoter”).
- Any enquiries about this promotion are to be directed to [email protected]
- Promotion key details
- Entry: Customers (other than directors, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies) who purchase an AA Home Response Plus subscription during the promotion period will be entered into the prize draw.
- Promotion Period: This promotion starts at 0900Hrs 22nd March and ends on 1700Hrs 23rd April.
- Prize: Be in to win back the fee paid for 1 year’s AA Home Response Plus subscription.
- Prize Redemption: The Promoter will contact the winner via phone or email with details of the prize redemption process.
- Winner Announcements: Winner will be drawn from all entrants that day following every full business day of the campaign. Each winner will be contacted by phone and email to arrange the refund of the funds of their AA Home Response Plus subscription into a nominated bank account.
- Winner Contact: If the Promoter, having made up to 3 attempts to contact the winner, is unable to do so 7 calendar days after the winners details are drawn, then the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- If a winner is under the age of 18 on the date they are announced, their prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- If a winner does not accept a prize, the prize will be forfeited and a further draw will be conducted from the remaining entries.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot, whether in whole or in part, be transferred or exchanged, except at the Promoter’s sole discretion. All other expenses associated with the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- By accepting the prize, you agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing activities relating to the prize including but not limited to being interviewed or photographed. The Promoter reserves the right to use your comments, image and name for advertising and publicity purposes in any media, including but not limited to national newspapers, magazines, radio, television and online, in perpetuity without compensation.
- In determining the prize winner, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this promotion you agree that the Promoter may use the personal information collected from you:
- To conduct this promotion, including determining and notifying the winners and disclosing that information to the prize suppliers and, as required, to regulatory authorities; and
- For future marketing purposes in accordance with https://www.aa.co.nz/home-services/terms-and-conditions/privacy-policy/
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, and in its sole discretion to
- request entrants to provide proof of identity and/or proof of valid entry;
- disqualify any entrant reasonably believed to have breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct or any conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion;
- cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason;
- provide a winner with an alternative prize (or part of a prize), of greater or equal monetary value and/or specification if for any reason a prize becomes unavailable.
- take any action that may be available if for any reason, the Promoter is not able to conduct the promotion as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, any technical difficulties or any other causes beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter:
- assumes no responsibility for:
i. any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries;
ii. any entries not received for any reason during the
iii. any variation in the value of a prize;
iv. any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the
v. any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged,
damaged or tampered with in any way after it
leaves its possession;
vi. any loss (including indirect and consequential loss)
or damage or personal injury suffered or
sustained in connection with the Promotion
including the supply of goods or services by any
person to the prize winner(s), and where
applicable to any persons accompanying the prize
- excludes all warranties in relation to the quality, suitability or merchantability of a prize; and
- limits its liability, and that of its employees or agents, for breach of any rights a consumer may have to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.