If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service you can make a complaint by:
- Visiting one of our centres
- Visiting the NZAA website https://www.aa.co.nz/contact-us/complaint-policy/
- Calling our contact centre at 0800 500 444
We will follow our internal complaint process:
- Where possible, your complaint will be resolved there and then. If further investigation is required, we will advise you of an expected resolution time. We will also give you sufficient information to ensure you can enquire about the progress of your complaint.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint there and then, your complaint will be formally acknowledged within 2 business days. We may need to contact you to further understand your complaint or obtain additional details. NZAA will keep you informed of progress and the expected resolution timeframe, or if the problem is of a very complex nature and will exceed the initially anticipated resolution timeframe.
If we cannot resolve your complaint, or you are not satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact the Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme (IFSO). IFSO provides a free, independent dispute resolution service, and that service may help investigate or resolve your complaint.