Win 1 Year - Terms and Conditions
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is offering three (3) chances to win 1 year (12 months) of AA Pet Insurance at the highest annual benefit limit of $15,000, with zero excess, plus an additional Paw Care Package ("Prize") to those who take out and pay for a new Qualifying Policy online or over the phone during the Offer Period.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- "Qualifying Policy" means a new AA Pet Insurance policy taken out during the Offer Period.
- The "Offer Period" is between 12.00am 30 May 2022 and 11:59pm 30 June 2022.
- The “Paw Care Package” means the optional cover for certain preventative healthcare treatments for your pet, as further explained in the Qualifying Policy’s terms and conditions.
- The Prize winner will be drawn randomly between 1 and 7 July 2022 from all Qualifying Policies during the Offer Period.
- You will not be eligible for the Prize if you are renewing a policy.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their associated agencies and related companies are not eligible to participate. For this purpose, the Promoter includes The New Zealand Automobile Association Incorporated, any division, subsidiary, the insurer and administrator of the AA Pet Insurance policies, third party under applicable contract, or joint venture companies.
- By accepting the Prize, you will not be eligible for any other offer in conjunction with your purchase of the new Qualifying Policy, other than:
- AA Members can receive a 5% discount on each AA Pet Insurance policy when providing a valid AA Membership number on application and a further 5% Multi-pet discount for each additional policy.
- Non-AA Members are eligible to receive the 5% Multi-pet discount for each additional policy.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, refuse to provide the Prize to a customer who, in the Promoter’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- Your application for a new Qualifying Policy is subject to standard underwriting criteria.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone or email using the details provided to the Promoter when the Qualifying Policy was purchased. If contact cannot be made in the initial attempt, up to two further attempts to notify will be made by phone or email over a period of no more than two (2) weeks. If contact cannot be established with the Prize winner within 1 month of the Prize Draw, the Prize will be redrawn.
- The prize will be 12 months of pet insurance at the highest annual benefit limit of $15,000, with zero excess, plus an additional Paw Care package.
- At the end of the 12-month free period, the usual premium charges applicable to, and excesses on any claims made under the Qualifying policy will apply.
- The Prize is non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. The Prize is 12 months of pet insurance at the highest annual benefit limit of $15,000, with zero excess, plus an additional Paw Care package.
- The 12 months of free pet insurance will start from the commencement date of your Qualifying Policy and shall continue until the anniversary of that date. Any premiums paid on the commencement of the Qualifying Policy will be fully reimbursed to you after we have notified you that you are the Prize winner.
- In order to receive the benefit of the Prize, you can choose to switch to the highest benefit level with no excess, and an additional Paw Care Package add-on, where your Qualifying Policy offers a lower level of cover. You will be offered the chance to upgrade, when we contact you to notify you that you are the Prize winner. If you choose not to upgrade to the highest level of cover, you will still receive 12 months free premium (based on your current level of cover) and no excess will apply to claims made during the 12-month period.
- Otherwise, you can change or cancel your Qualifying Policy at any time in accordance with the terms of the Qualifying Policy.
- After the 12-month free period, usual premium charges applicable to, and excesses on any claims made under, the Qualifying Policy will apply.
- You will be notified of the premium charges (and relevant excesses) in our renewal email, which will be sent to you prior to the expiry of the 12-month free period.
Limitation of Liability:
The Promoter, its related companies, joint ventures and agencies associated with this offer or the Prize and agencies and business partners associated with the AA Pet Insurance policies, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (“Loss”) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Prize except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify the terms of this offer at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the offer at any time.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to the offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AA Pet Insurance policies are brought to you by the New Zealand Automobile Association Incorporated (AA), are administered and managed by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd, and are underwritten by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd. You should consider the AA Pet Insurance Policy Wording before making any decisions about purchasing an AA Pet Insurance policy.
- All Qualifying Policy terms, conditions, limits, sub-limits and exclusions (including waiting periods) apply, other than premium charges and excesses on any claims made during the 12-month free period.
- The promotion is being run by The New Zealand Automobile Association (the “Promoter”, “us”, “our”, “we”), Level 16, 99 Albert Street, Auckland CBD. Any enquiries about this promotion are to be directed to [email protected]
- These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with New Zealand law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.