AA Directions is giving away three premium double subscriptions to the ballet company’s 2021 season, touring Christchurch, Dunedin, Wellington, Napier, Palmerston North and Auckland.
The winners will have two tickets to the three performances issued at their local theatre of choice, plus two refreshment vouchers and a programme voucher for each performance.
The season comprises of three shows: the quintessential and romantic ballet, Giselle, Stravinsky’s Firebird with Paquita ‘brought into the 21st century’ and, just in time for Christmas, lovers, fairies, mischief and moonlight conspire in Shakespeare’s classic tale A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
Enter your name, phone number and your preferred touring town by April 30, 2021 to be in to win.
Reported for our AA Directions Autumn 2021 issue
AA and RNZB Competition Terms and Conditions
Royal New Zealand Ballet (RNZB) competitions are open to residents of New Zealand, except employees of the RNZB, employees of the New Zealand Automobile Association (AA), and their families.
By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions:
1. Prize includes two premium tickets to each of the RNZB’s productions in the winner’s chosen city in 2021 (up to 3 performances), two refreshment vouchers and a programme voucher for each performance.
2. Premium tickets are limited availability, where there are no premium tickets available, the next best seats will be offered.
3. Winner must select city and performance dates by 15/05/2021. The cities and performance dates can be found at rnzb.org.nz/shows/.
4. Prize does not include travel or accommodation. Prize does not include tickets to the RNZB’s programme of Tutus on Tour.
5. Failure to supply all requested information at the time of submitting an entry may result in an entry being invalid.
6. Winners’ information (including personal contact information) is submitted to the AA and will be passed on to the RNZB, only for the purpose of coordinating a prize.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted into the competition, unless otherwise mentioned.
8. By entering the competition, winners allow their names and any competition entry to be published and used for publicity purposes.
9. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes when a third party is involved.
11. RNZB and AA are not liable for the loss or damage of any prize delivered via post.
12. Only entries received by 30/04/2021 will be accepted.
13. If contact is not returned within 3 working days of being contacted, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
See Royal New Zealand Ballet for more information.