We've partnered with Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing
to make access to hearing care more affordable for AA Members.
AA Members get a free basic hearing check, and if it turns out you have hearing loss, you'll be entitled to a free diagnostic hearing test (valued at up to $120), available once per year.
The diagnostic hearing test will confirm the presence and extent of your hearing loss, and your Audiologist will work with you to find the right solution for your lifestyle and budget.
Feel confident with your hearing. Book your free hearing check at Bay Audiology. With an extensive network of over 115 clinics nationwide, there's sure to be one near you.Find a clinic or call 0800 005 638
If you're unsure how well you're hearing, find out by booking a quick, free hearing screening appointment at any of the 21 Dilworth Hearing clinics nationwide.Find a clinic or call 0800 800 025
Take advantage of these limited time offers at Bay Audiology
Save up to $1,500 on selected hearing aids for a limited time.
Bay Audiology has a special offer on Advanced and Elite technology levels until 30 October 2020. Enjoy $750 off Advanced hearing aids, $1,000 off Elite hearing aids or $1,500 off selected rechargeable hearing aids. The latest hearing aids are smaller, smarter and more discreet than ever.
Visit bayaudiology.co.nz/hearing-aid-offer for more information.
Exclusive offer for AA Members: Free hearing aid care pack
AA Members can also receive a free hearing aid care pack (valued at $450) with selected Advanced and Elite hearing aid purchases until 30 October 2020. This pack provides a range of benefits to keep your hearing aids in top condition, allowing you to get the most out of your new hearing experience.
See bayaudiology.co.nz/aa-member-benefits for more information.
Take advantage of these limited time offers at Dilworth Hearing
Free upgrade to Rechargeable Technology
When you purchase a pair of hearing aids from the Mid or High technology ranges, Dilworth Hearing are pleased to offer an upgrade to rechargeable technology at no additional cost, for a limited time. Rechargeable devices are very simple to use and come with their own charging case. Your new hearing aids can be fully charged in just a few hours, and last a full day on a single charge.
Hearing aids from just $450 with your Government subsidy.
With the help of the Ministry of Health, you can now purchase a pair of entry-level hearing aids from just $450 with the Government subsidy from Dilworth Hearing.
The Government subsidy of $1,022.22 for a pair of hearing aids, or up to $511.11 towards a single hearing aid, is available to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents aged 16 years and over, once every six years.
To find out more about what hearing aids and funding available to you, the first step is to visit your nearest Dilworth Hearing clinic for your free AA Member consultation (valued at $120).
Visit dilworth.co.nz/aamembers for more information or to book your appointment.
Terms and conditions
- Free hearing check / screening is available to AA Members aged 15 years and over (AA Members aged under 15 years require different, specialised paediatric hearing care, ask your GP for more information).
- Limit one free full diagnostic hearing consultation only per year per AA Member.
- Other appointment types are excluded from the offer, including but not limited to hearing aid reviews, tinnitus consultations, paediatric appointments, ear wax removal, and other specialised appointments.
- AA Membership card must be presented at the time of appointment.
- Government subsidy is available once every six years to New Zealand permanent residents and citizens aged 16+ years.
- Upgrade to rechargeable technology when hearing aid(s) are purchased in the Mid and High technology range conditions include: Binaural upgrade is valued at $1000, monaural upgrade is valued at $500. To be eligible for the upgrade on Mid Technology and High Technology hearing aid(s), full payment of your portion must be made at the time of fitting. Hearing aid(s) must be purchased before 31 October 2020. Veterans’ Affairs, Insurance and Ministry of Health fully-funded patients are not eligible to receive this offer. ACC customers must have made their own contribution of $500 to their hearing aid(s) in order to be eligible for this upgrade. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discount offers and cannot be redeemed for cash.