AA Members are entitled to a free eye test at Specsavers (valued at $60), once every two years. Book your free eye test at your nearest Specsavers store. Remember to present your AA Membership card on arrival.
Your eye test at Specsavers
A Specsavers comprehensive eye test includes a non-invasive OCT advanced 3D eye scan which can help Specsavers qualified optometrists to see the granular structures of the eye to detect signs of potential eye health conditions earlier than ever before. As most eye conditions don’t have visible symptoms until they are fairly advanced, ensuring you have a regular eye test can enable your Specsavers optometrist to keep track of any changes to your eye health over time. Performed by a qualified optometrist and taking around 30 minutes, an eye test at Specsavers:
- Finds out about you and your vision needs
- Analyses your current eyewear (if worn)
- Measures your vision and how your eyes focus
- Checks that your eyes are healthy, inside and out, and checks for diseases such as cataract and glaucoma
- If necessary, determines the prescription that gives you the clearest, most comfortable vision possible
- Reviews the examinations findings with you
- Makes recommendations tailored to your personal needs
Free eye test terms and conditions
Applies to comprehensive eye tests only, normally valued at $60. Excludes contact lens examination, DL12 Eyesight Certificate and visual field checks. Limited to one per AA Member every two years. Available to current AA Members upon presentation of AA Membership card.