Following the Government’s announcement to shutdown all non-essential services, unfortunately Specsavers stores will be closed from Wednesday 25 March and will re-open on Wednesday 22 April. You can find more information and book appointments for after the 21st April through their website. Thanks for your understanding.
AA Members are entitled to a free eye test at Specsavers (valued at $60), once every two years. Book your free eye test at your nearest Specsavers store. Remember to present your AA Membership card on arrival.
Your eye test at Specsavers
Performed by a qualified optometrist and taking around 30 minutes, an eye test at Specsavers:
- Finds out about you and your vision needs
- Analyses your current eyewear (if worn)
- Measures your vision and how your eyes focus
- Checks that your eyes are healthy, inside and out, and checks for diseases such as cataract and glaucoma
- If necessary, determines the prescription that gives you the clearest, most comfortable vision possible
- Reviews the examinations findings with you
- Makes recommendations tailored to your personal needs
Terms and conditions
Excludes contact lens examination.
Excludes the $25 charge to produce a Driver's Screening Certificate (DL12)
Limit one check per Member every two years.
AA Membership card must be presented prior to examination.