AA Members can receive 10% off selected group tours and short breaks with Leisure Time Travel.
A huge range of experiences are available throughout New Zealand, from visiting vibrant cities and festivals to explorations of magnificent beaches and forests. Explore New Zealand without having to worry about driving or planning. Included in each package is accommodation, transport, guides, attraction entry fees and some meals.
Simply use the promotion code AASAVE10 when booking to receive your 10% discount.
The 10% AA Member discount is available on the Leisure Time Travel tours listed here.
You can also browse the range of upcoming 2023/2024 tours in the Leisure Time Travel brochure.
Leisure Time Travel have been running inspiring New Zealand tours since 1987. They make exploring New Zealand easy and enjoyable for all their passengers.
Reasons why you should book with Leisure Time Travel:
- Friendly and informal tours catering to a wide range of interests
- Explore without having to worry about driving, parking or booking hotels
- Scenic roadside morning teas served from the coach on most of the tours
- Quality accommodation and hospitality
- Home collection and drop off service from many key locations
- Guaranteed twin share option on most tours
- Experienced and knowledgeable driver guides
- Small group tours available
- Extensive product range
- They own their own fleet of coaches and have a GOLD Qualmark award for quality assurance
North Island Tours and Short Breaks
- Forgotten World Discovery
- Wings Over Wairarapa
- Northland New Year
- New Plymouth Festival of Lights
- Great Barrier Island
- Art Deco Weekend
- Lake Waikaremoana and Gentle Annie
- Bay of Islands and Northland Getaway
- King Country Nature Explorer
- Whanganui Historic Homes
Special Interest Tours and Short Breaks
- Historic homes tours
- Garden tours
- Railway and aviation tours
- Walking tours
- Nature and wildlife tours
- Christmas and New Year tours
- A range of short breaks featuring special events and festivals
South Island Tours and Short Breaks
- Preservation Inlet Cruise
- Christmas in the South
- Canterbury High Country Stations
- Molesworth High Country Station
- Central South Island Wanderer
- Southland and Stewart Island
- Warbirds over Wānaka
- Kaikōura Coast and Christchurch
- South Island Autumn Colours
- Heritage Tour of Otago