Kiwis love a great adventure
Whether it's hitting the ski slopes, the walking trails, the wineries or the beaches there's so much of New Zealand to explore!
You’ll have access to great benefits such as cancellation, travel disruption, medical, baggage and rental vehicle excess coverage.
Why purchase domestic travel insurance?
Travel disruptions, delays or an accident in your rental car can derail travel plans and throw an expensive spanner in the works.
Purchasing domestic cover with AA Travel Insurance provides cover for:
- Missed connections/travel delays
- Loss of deposits/cancellation
- Rental vehicle excess cover
- Replacement cover on baggage items less than 2 years old
Most importantly, you can rest assured knowing that help is just a phone call away when you need it – wherever in New Zealand you are.
Plus, both policies also offer:
- Allianz Partners' emergency assistance network available 24/7
- Medical and repatriation expenses
- Cover for dependent children less than 21 years
- Recreational sports covered including: leisure skiing and snowboarding, scuba diving, hot air ballooning, parasailing and paragliding, bungee jumping and white-water rafting in grade four or less rivers
*Terms and conditions
- 10% AA Member discount available when you provide your valid AA Membership number on application. The discount applies to our standard pricing and any additional premium for pre-existing medical cover, but does not apply to any additional premium for specified items.
Our insurance partner
AA Travel Insurance is a partnership between The New Zealand Automobile Association Incorporated (AA) and AWP Services New Zealand Limited trading as Allianz Partners. AA Travel Insurance is issued and managed by Allianz Partners and underwritten by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 (Incorporated in Australia). You should consider the Policy Wording before making any decisions about this travel insurance policy.
Our website provides general information about our products and services to help you make choices when it comes to protecting the things that matter. The information doesn't take into your personal circumstances, needs or goals and is not intended to be financial advice. If you'd like to receive financial advice, you can get professional advice from an adviser who's registered under the Financial Advisers Act 2008.