Become an AA Driving Instructor
Who is this licensee opportunity for?
The AA Driving Instructor role is a licensee business that is perfect for individuals who:
- Love the driving life journey and want to share this with other drivers, both new and experienced
- Have the drive to run a customer service focused franchise with an established New Zealand brand
- Have the desire to engage with people in their community in a meaningful way
- Are committed to making New Zealand’s roads safer by educating people to be skilled and safe drivers
The benefits of being an AA Driving Instructor
The role of an AA Driving Instructor enables qualified drivers several important benefits:
- Competitively priced franchise model with great job satisfaction
- Manage your own franchise business and manage your own schedule to allow for other commitments in life
- Work with the well established AA brand and the support of a national network
- Utilise well developed franchise tools that include a ready made product mix, call centre support, marketing support and more
How to become an AA Driving Instructor
To become an AA Driving Instructor there are three steps.
- Complete the NZTA approved driving instructor (I) endorsement course. Completing this course is essential to apply for the I-endorsement on your driver licence.
- After completing the course, apply at NZTA to have the I-endorsement added to your licence. This endorsement allows you to work as a driving instructor in New Zealand.
- After obtaining the I-endorsement on your licence you will be able to apply to join our national network. Successful applicants will be able to become official AA Driving Instructors.