Real Estate Terms and Conditions
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The New Zealand Automobile Association Incorporated ('NZAA') is offering one $100 Prezzy Gift Card ("Gift") to those participants who, during the Offer Period:
- mention the promo code ESTATE20 at the point of application; and
- take out and pay for a new Qualifying Policy online, over the phone, or in an AA Centre during the Offer Period,
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- "Qualifying Policy" means a new Life Cover insurance policy underwritten by Asteron Life Limited taken out during the Offer Period.
- The "Offer Period" is 8 December 2020 to 30 June 2021.
How to Become Eligible for the Offer
- Take out a new Qualifying Policy within the Offer Period and pay for the first two months of premiums to become eligible for the Offer.
- You must have paid for the first two months of premiums for the Qualifying Policy in full in order to receive the Gift. For example, if your premiums are paid on a fortnightly basis, four fortnightly payments must have been paid before the Gift will be dispatched.
- NZAA will endeavour to send your Gift by post within one month of receiving full payment of your first two months of premiums for the Qualifying Policy. NZAA will have no liability for any delay in meeting this timeframe.
- NZAA will not send the Gift if the Qualifying Policy's premium is in arrears.
- You will not be eligible for the Offer or the Gift if:
- You are renewing a policy (including renewing a Qualifying Policy).
- You take a new Qualifying Policy out but then cancel it at any time prior to the later of the Gift being dispatched to you or one month after the Offer Period.
- You have a Life Cover insurance policy underwritten by Asteron Life Limited that was cancelled for any reason up to three months before the Offer Period
- By accepting the Gift, you will not be eligible for any other offer in conjunction with your purchase of the new Qualifying Policy, other than the:
- 5% AA Member discount (on all AA Life policies) if you hold a valid and current AA Membership.
- Your application for a new Qualifying Policy with AA Life is subject to standard underwriting criteria.
- NZAA may, in its absolute discretion, refuse to provide the Offer to a customer who, in NZAA’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- This Offer is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees, contractors, and their immediate families (including partners, siblings, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren), of the following, are not eligible for the Offer: NZAA and subsidiaries of NZAA; NZAA District Councillors; any company with which the NZAA has a current joint venture arrangement; shareholders and suppliers of NZAA; including agencies, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and affiliated providers.
Limitation of Liability
NZAA, its related companies and agencies associated with this Offer, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (“Loss”) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Offer or Gift, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
- The Offer and/or the Gift is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prezzy card is a registered trademark of Kiwibank Limited. Standard Prezzy card terms and conditions apply, see prezzycard.co.nz/terms-and-conditions.
- NZAA reserves the right to modify the terms of this Offer at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the Offer at any time.
- NZAA’s decision in relation to the Offer is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AA Life policies are underwritten by Asteron Life Limited. Policy cover is subject to standard underwriting conditions and to policy terms and conditions. Please refer to the AA Life Cover policy document for full policy and benefit terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this Offer is The New Zealand Automobile Association Incorporated, with its registered office at Level 17, 99 Albert Street, Auckland 1010.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with New Zealand law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.