Our customer care team are based right here in New Zealand and more than happy to help if you have any questions. We also provide access to 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance in case something crops up during your trip, no matter where you are in the world.
For general enquiries, call us on 0800 630 115
We're available Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm
PO Box 33313
Emergency trip assistance
Within New Zealand:
- 0800 630 115, 8:30am - 5pm Mon-Fri
- +64 9 486 6868 after hours
Global: +64 9 486 6868
If you need emergency assistance while you are travelling, contact the Emergency Assistance team as soon as it is possible to do so safely if you:
- Are about to be admitted to hospital
- Have had your luggage, travel documents, or money stolen. For credit cards, please contact the credit card company to cancel them immediately.
- Need to urgently change your travel plans or shorten your journey.
When you call, you'll be asked for:
- Your name
- Your Policy Number and policy type (for example AA Travel Insurance Comprehensive plan)
- A contact phone number (including area code)