Affordable cover for day-to-day medical expenses
Everyday cover helps with day-to-day medical expenses like dental, GP consultations, physio and optical, so you can focus on maintaining your health. Everyday cover is a simple insurance policy that:
- Starts from as little as $5.72 per week.*
- Provides up to $900 worth of cover each year**
- Reimburses 60% back on eligible claims***
- Offers AA Members 5% off their premiums ^
You can take out Everyday cover by itself, or a combination of Everyday and Private Hospital or Private Hospital and Specialist to cover both the everyday medical expenses and the bigger stuff too.
Be confident knowing what your policy covers
We want to make sure you're confident knowing what you are and aren't covered for. That means reading your Policy Wording to understand the benefits as well as your responsibilities, and the cover limits and exclusions of your policy.
AA Health Everyday
Annual Benefit limits
Standard waiting period
|GP Consultations||$150||2 months|
|Glasses and contact lenses||$200||6 months|
Things you should know
- Everyday cover is designed to cover every-day medical expenses like Dental, GP, Physiotherapy and Glasses and contact lenses. Everyday doesn't cover private hospital or specialist related expenses.
- There's a 14-day cooling off period that gives you peace of mind in knowing that if you change your mind in this time, we'll refund 100% of premiums paid, provided that you haven't made any claims.
- Waiting periods apply for each of the benefits under your policy. See the above table and Policy Wording for more information.
- We won't increase your premiums on an individual basis, however it's possible for all AA Health premiums to increase in the future. We will always give you 30 days' written notice if that happens.
- Cover for eligible conditions once waiting periods have been served.