Log in or register your AA Health Account to manage your policy online, to submit all your health claims for procedures that have already taken place and to request a pre-approval for a procedure that has yet to take place.
You will need scanned copies or photos of your documents to complete an online claim or pre-approval.
Make a claim
Make a payment request for procedures that have already taken place, including your pre-approved claims.
Request a pre-approval for hospital covers
Before having any surgery, private hospitalisation, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, diagnostic investigation (including CT and MRI), and/or a specialist consultation we recommend you request pre-approval, so that you’ll know that the procedure you require will be covered and to make claiming afterwards even easier.
If your procedure is taking place within five days, please call our Claims team on 0800 758 758.
Before you make a claim or request a pre-approval, ensure you have the following information:
- Invoice marked paid or receipt for each claim item, or estimate of costs if you haven't had the procedure yet
- Referral letter and/or medical report from your GP or other health provider
- Specialist letter, if applicable
- ACC decision letter and ARTP-Assessment report, if applicable
- You will also need your bank account details for a refund, if applicable